Shipping & Returns
- In order to track a Royal Mail parcel please follow the following link:
Returns & Refunds
- You can return items up to 30 days after recieving your order.
- After 30 days, unfortunately we can no longer issue a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you're return request is approved, then your refund will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds (If Applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again, and then contact your credit card company. It may take a couple of days before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exchanges are not applicable.
Returns Shipping Cost
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund
- If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.