Shipping & Returns
Countries Classic Football Kit ships to:
- In order to track a Royal Mail parcel please follow the following link:
Returns & Refunds
- You can return items up to 30 days after recieving your order.
- After 30 days, unfortunately we can no longer issue a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you're return request is approved, then your refund will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds (If Applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again, and then contact your credit card company. It may take a couple of days before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exchanges are not applicable.
Returns Shipping Cost
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund
- If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We offer tracked international shipping worldwide, and free tracked international shipping over £100.
Customs Duty & Import VAT fot International Customers
Customers shipping items outside of the UK may in some cases be subject to additional local customs duty and import VAT, which must will depend on which country you are shipping your items to. These charges are charged by the authorities from each country, and are not charges from Classic Football Kit.
- Customs duty is a tax on itesm that cross international borders, and it is imposed by the country that you are shipping your item to.
- Import VAT is usually charged as a percentage of the total value of the items, shipping cost and any customs duties.
You can calculate the potential total cost to ship your items to your chosen country by using the link here.
Fill out the information by clicking on the link above, and include the following information:
- Importing from: UK
- Importing from currency: GBP
- HS code: 6309
- International shipping cost: £7.99 or free shipping over £100
Quick Overview per Country
We try our best to keep this information as accurate as possible, but this information is liable to change at any time.
|Country||Customs Duty||Import VAT|
|United States||Not charged for orders under $800||Not charged for orders under $800|
|Germany||Part of the EU Common Customs Tariff. Ranges from 0 - 17% with the general tariff averaging at 4.2%||19%|
|France||Part of the EU Common Customs Tariff. Ranges from 0 - 17% with the general tariff averaging at 4.2%||20%|
|Italy||Part of the EU Common Customs Tariff. Ranges from 0 - 17% with the general tariff averaging at 4.2%||22%|
For any questions about customs duty and import VAT for international orders please don't hestiate to contact us here.